Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mario Kart DS - Sonic The Hedgehog pullbacks - Kinder Surprise Monsters ...



Hi all! MarioKart+Sonic The Hedgehog+Kinder Surprise http://www.youtube.com/user/coolpinsky My photography Website: http://arcadiusphotography.com/ _______________________
I hope you gonna love our today's video - we have plenty of new stuff and I dare to say it is awesome stuff to watch :) Then don't wait anymore and just start watching this video :) We were shopping yesterday in town and soddenly we find on the shelves in one store a totally new Eggs :) The first thought I had in my head was: what is this stuff - the spherical eggs didn't look very well to be honest but I had the second thought straight away: maybe under the ugly shell we cad find some cool toys or tasty sweets? What did we find inside? Any cool stuff? You have to watch this video to see that. I like the content of the eggs. Anyway the eggs were called : Mario Kart DS, Sonic The Hedgehog pullbacks. As always we have Kinder Surprise Eggs from the series about Monsters Univeristy Movie.

On the end I will tell you something about me. I'm Arcadius and together with my son we making those videos, but for everyday I'm a professional photographer. If you want to see some of my works , I mean some my pictures you can visit my Website - I put a link on the beginning of this video description. 
Stay in touch ! Feel free to comment - we answer all the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment