Monday, February 3, 2014

BIG Kinder Surprise Egg MAXI - Great Egg Great Toy !!







I ordered some new Kinder Eggs Maxi on internet - couldn't wait it to come :) yesterday it arrived :) and today we are opening something special !! Kinder Surprise Maxi actually Kinder Uberraschung because they are from Germany. I do not know why they do not sell them in Ireland or Poland ... anyway the Eggs I bought are : Kinder Surprise Maxi , Monsters University BIG  Edition - some people are saying that they are Halloween Edition but to be honest I'm not sure about it :) Normally when Ferrero releases Seasonal Edition there is a note about it , like : Easter Edition or Christmas Edition - I do not see anything like that on the New Surprise Eggs. By the way, you have to see this video because I think the toy inside is really awesome - I almost think that it is the best toy ever we found in Kinder Surprise Eggs - and believe me we have opened plenty of Kinder Eggs :)  I do not know if there is someone who opened more eggs then we did :)

What do you think about this toy ? isn't awesome ?? I do think so :)

 Subscribe pls:http://www.youtube.com/user/coolpinsky My photography Website: http://arcadiusphotography.com/

________________________________________________________________________



BIG Kinder Surprise Egg MAXI - Great Egg Great Toy from Monsters University!!________________________________________________________________________



We really hope you enjoyed my Kinder Surprise Eggs openings :) Here is how Kinder Surprise is called in other countries: Kinder Sorpresa, Kinder Joy, Kinder Überraschung, Kinder Ovo, Киндер Сюрприз, Kinderegg, Kinderüberraschung, Verrassingsei, Kinderschokolade, Kinderueberraschung, Kinderoverraskelse, Kinder Niespodzianka, Kinder-yllätys, Kinderägg, Kinder Meglepetés, Kinder Surpresa, & キンダーサプライズ.

No comments:

Post a Comment